Search This Blog

Friday 2 January 2009

Must Read: Jan 2009; The White Tiger


I must accept that this book is one of the best (out of 60 books that I have read in last 2-3 years). The narration is so good that I found it as its going along with my thoughts. Moreover the whole story revolves around a person from the darkness of a small village of Gaya District of Bihar. Being from a rural background I can exactly correlate the things in the perspective. I must congratulate the Author, Arvind Adiga for the beautiful narration and visualization of the events and also the sentiments of the people associated with the story. I finished it in 2 sittings and found so interesting that I have already recommended it to many of my friends. I would say for this month, this is a must read book. I will come back with some other books in coming months.

No comments: