Search This Blog

Sunday 1 April 2012

2nd Term in Delhi: One year Completed!!

Hi all,

It has been exactly once year since I shifted to Delhi from Pune. What a time I had in Pune both personally and professionally. Even after one year, all the memories are still afresh as if it has happened just couple of weeks ago. Never the less, last one year in Delhi has been equally exciting and challanging and I am enjoying every moment of it.
Previously, I was in Delhi during Aug 2002 to May 2009 for my education but When I returned to Delhi on 30th Mar 2011, For me it was a different Delhi altogether. Be it a lot of flyovers, smooth & wide roads with proper lighting or be it nice, comfortable and compact low floor AC buses. Thanks to Common Wealth Games due to which Delhi was blessed with all these aminties. I am not sure how much cost it has paid in real sense but It resulted into a better infrastructure in Delhi for sure.
Joining one of Big Fours as my second job after BNYMellon India in Pune was quite exciting and challanging too. But with time I did come to the terms and made my space in some time. My thanks to all my friends and well wishers who supperted and guided me whenever I was in doubt. Also, Let me accept the fact that I am blessed to be associated with some eminant personalities in the industry along with my teachers from IBS and my school days, who are just a cal away. Their input has always been encouraging and it made my life easier to take any decision. My gratitute to all of them for being so kind and humble to me.
There has been so much developments on both political and financial front in the last year but I could not write about those development but now onwards, I have promised to myself that I will be regular with my blogs.

Will come back with some new topics and issues in the coming weeks....

Regards,
Nandlal

No comments: