Search This Blog

Saturday 27 April 2013

I regret that I could not send you to an Engish medium school


Down Memory Lane:
  • 27th Apr 2005: My dad was a proud man because I became the first one in my family to complete Graduation. BUT He said "I regret that I could never send you in an English Medium school..."
  • May'05-07: I was working on English so that I can make it big someday and finally got it to full-time MBA. It took me two years to bridge the gap that i had missed in twelve years of school education. Finally It paid off...
  • May'07-09: MBA with distinction while availing 60% fees as scholarship. Also awarded "Best All Rounder of the Batch 2009".
  • May’09-12: Worked with MNCs like BNYMellon and Ernst & Young.
  • Apr’13: Handling multi-county, multi-currency deals, budgeting, planning and reporting at NIIT Technologies.

My dad is again proud with no regrets any more.... :-)

One sentence made all the difference....  Never thought tat I would be able to do it but thanks papa for all the support to make it happen.